Reframing our PerspectiveOur ability to harness our members’ diverse experience and perspectives is what makes our approach unique to the industry. Why perspective? Perspective derives from diversity, promotes empathy, fosters creativity, unlocks opportunity and builds resilience in organizations. In a world that changes constantly, perspective is what provides leaders with a fuller view of their challenges so that they can have confidence in their decisions and act with conviction.
Visually Representing PerspectiveOur new visual identity represents our evolution, our unique offering and addresses three key challenges:
- How can we create a brand that is consistent and recognizable, yet can be adapted for different uses… just like us?
- How can we show our core value: the coming together of multiple perspectives through unique, curated teams?
- How do we show our playful, creative side while balancing our more professional business consultancy side?
Gaining Perspective for BriteBirchDespite the turbulent events of 2020, BriteBirch Collective was able to expand our network and deliver unique solutions for our clients. Our new brand speaks to how far we’ve come and reflects our energy and momentum for the future. This effort isn’t just about promoting our mission to disrupt the traditional agency model, it is also about representing the individuality, creativity and perspectives of each and every BriteBirch Collective member. We look forward to sharing our perspectives with the world.
- Tinus Strydom, Executive Creative Director, Pop Up Agency, Cincinnati, USA
- Sonia Mamjur, Marketing Strategist, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dan McGiffen, Executive Creative Director, New York, USA
- Milos Ilic, Executive Creative Director, TT9, Belgrade, Serbia
- John Hwang, Strategic Advisor, Chicago, USA
- Ian Warr, Strategic Advisor, London, UK
- Ronald Wohlman, Executive Creative Director, New York, USA